What is Rutin?
- Each Enteric Coated Capsule from Thera-P Complete™ contains 150 mg of Rutin, Extracted from Sophora Japonica.
- It has synergetic effects when it combined with Trypsin, Chymotrypsin and Bromelain.
- Till date, over 130 registered therapeutic medicinal preparations are containing Rutin in their formulations around the world.
Mechanism Of Action
- Rutin has demonstrated a number of pharmacological activities, including antioxidant, cytoprotective, vasoprotective, anticarcinogenic, neuroprotective and cardioprotective activities.
- The recommended dose is 100 mg - 200mg three times daily
- Avoid use in case of Allergy to any of the capsule components.
- Infants and Children.
- Avoid use in Pregnancy/Lactation. Consult your physician first.
Anticancer effects of Rutin on different cell lines
|HL-60||Leukemia||Significant reduction in tumor size||Lin et al. (2012)|
|SW480||Colon cancer||Less harmful effects on body weight and relative organ weight in mice, increased mean survival time||Alonso-Castro et al. (2013)|
|LAN-5||Neuroblastoma||Decreased BCL2 expression and BCL2/BAX ratio along with reduction in levels of MYCN mRNA level and the secretion of TNF-α||Y.S. Chen at al. (2013)|
|CRC||Colorectal||Cell cycle arrest and/or apoptosis||Araujo et al. (2011)|
|B16F10||Pulmonary metastasis||Reduction in the number of metastatic nodules||Martinez Conesa et al. (2005)|
For full details please read these articles from: US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health website:
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.