The Active ingredients in Thera-P Complete - based on scientific research mentioned below - help with:
Pelvic inflammatory diseases, perineal edema and mastitis.
Pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, otitis and inflammations of the eustachian tube.
Bronchopulmonary inflammations and tracheobronchitis
Teeth extractions, periodontium and gum inflammations, and stomatological and maxillofacial surgery.
And related pain regardless of the origin and localization, especially in Post- traumatic edemas and hematomas, Postoperative edemas and hematomas, Sciatica, Joint & Back pain, Sprains, Fibromyalgia, Wound Healing & Burns.
- The Highest concentration in the market. 5 mg per Capsule.
- Each 1mg contains Trypsin 2400 USP/ Chymotrypsin 400 USP in 6:1 ratio.
- From Bovine origin from USA.
- Extracted and tested by third party manufacturer in USA.
- The gastro resistant and enterosoluble coating ensures best tolerance and best efficiency due to its absorption in the intestine only.
Mechanism Of Action
It has a synergistic, anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous action of two potent proteolytic enzymes, affecting the exudative phase of inflammation and ensuring the destruction of peptidic chains in inflammatory processes, regardless of the origin. Thus, reduce pain, swelling, inflammation and Activate tissue repair and break down of the cellular debris. It also offers decreased formation of free radicals and hence maintenance of higher antioxidant levels for longer durations.
Usage around the Globe
Used as medicine in the following countries; either alone or with other ingredients under their respective trademark names.
The following are some examples only;
○ Germany and Europe: Wobenzym
○ India: Alfaspin, Chymobel Forte, Chymolex, Intramoto and K-Trip Forte.
○ Pakistan: Chymoral, Chymotrip,Chymotrypsin Chin Teng and Mactrypsin.
○ Taiwan: Chiyuanpin, Chymase, Chymosin and Chymothosin-Lyo.
○ China: Chymotrypsin - Xinbao.
○ Egypt: Alpha Chymotrypsin, Alpha Kadol, Alphintern and Ambezim.
○ Kuwait: Alpha Chymotrypsin.
○ Vietnam and South-East Asia: Alphachymotrypsin Choay by Sanofi-Aventis.
○ Georgia: Biflazym, Bitrypsin and Chymoral Forte.
○ Mexico: Ribotripsin.
○ Avoid use in case of Allergy to any of the capsule components.
○ Infants and Children.
○ Avoid use in Pregnancy/Lactation.
Consult your physician first.
For more information; please read the following article. The Role of Trypsin:Chymotrypsin in Tissue Repair, published 2017. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5778189/
From: US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health website https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5778189/
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.